The Wagner Flexio 570 is an indoor/outdoor hand-held sprayer for all projects. The X-Boost turbine produces unmatched power with two control settings for ideal coverage, and low overspray. The iSpray nozzle delivers a professional finish spaying broad surfaces with residential unthinned paints. The Flexio provides advanced user comfort being 50% quieter and 20% lighter than traditional airless sprayers.
Wagner Flexio 570
Flexibility For Indoor And Outdoor Painting Projects
The Flexio 570 is a hand-held sprayer delivering flexibility for indoor and outdoor painting projects. The power of the X-Boost turbine and the material spraying capability of the iSpray nozzle combine to make any project simpler.
The Flexio 570 Sprayer produces a slightly stippled, roller-like finish, perfect for interior walls. Edges, corners and broad interior surfaces can now be sprayed faster for better coverage and with some basic masking, you are saved from the tedious efforts of a brush, saving time for other projects.
Quieter And Lighter Than Traditional Airless Sprayers
The X-Boost turbine delivers 3X more power (at 65,000 RPM’s) to spray coatings with adjustable control, full coverage and low overspray. Not only is it more powerful, it is also 50% quieter and 20% lighter than traditional airless sprayers
Revolutionary iSpray technology provides up to 60% more airflow to provide smooth, professional coverage with any coating for broad surfaces both indoors and out. iSpray nozzle is designed without wear parts extending the usable life. Nozzle adjustments include horizontal or vertical and wide or narrow patterns.
All-purpose indoor/outdoor paint sprayer with 2 speeds
- Sprays unthinned interior and exterior latex paints, stains, sealers, urethanes and oil-based materials
- X-Boost power settings to match project needs
- Up to 7.2 gallons per hour production
- Lock-n-Go system for color change and clean up
- Pattern adjustment ring for horizontal and vertical spray patterns and spray width lever for wide and narrow patterns (iSpray nozzle)
- iSpray nozzle is designed without wear parts extending the usable life
- iSpray nozzle adjustments include horizontal or vertical and wide or narrow patterns
- X-Boost turbine generates 3 times the power of comparable sprayers and has two settings to adjust to various project needs
- Sprays unthinned latex (water-based) and oil based coatings
- Lock-n-Go system separates the turbine from the nozzle assembly for easy cleaning and color change
- Material flow control on the trigger adjusts flow rate for coating speed and project size
- 1-1/2 quart cup covers up to 125 sq. ft
- Covers an 8 inch x 10 inch surface in 2-6 minutes
Wagner Flexio 570 Technical Details
- Part Number: 0529011
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 6 x 11 inches
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included: No
- Batteries Required: No
- Warranty Description: Comes with Manufacturer Warranty
- Manufacturer: Wagner Spraytech
Wagner Flexio 570 Price
$109 – $129 on Amazon.com
All objects to be sprayed should be thoroughly cleaned before spraying material on them. Areas not to be sprayed may, in certain cases, need to be masked or covered.
Spray Area Preparation
The spray area must be clean and free of dust in order to avoid blowing dust onto your freshly sprayed surface.
How to Spray Properly
It is important to keep your arm moving whenever the gun is being triggered. If you pause or linger in one spot too long, too much material will be sprayed to the surface. Partially pulling the trigger will start the turbine, but no material will spray until the trigger is pulled fully. It is recommended that the trigger first be pulled partially in order to start the turbine before a spray pass is made. Position the spray gun perpendicular to and 6 to 8 inches from the spray surface, depending upon the spray pattern size desired. With reduced material flow and air power, you can get closer to the spraying surface. Spray parallel to the surface with smooth passes at a consistent speed as illustrated below. Doing this will help avoid irregularities in the finish (i. e. runs and sags). Always apply a thin coat of material on the first pass and allow to dry before applying a second, slightly heavier coat. When spraying larger surfaces, overlap each spray pass by at least 50% This will ensure full coverage. When spraying, always trigger the spray gun after spray pass has begun and release trigger before stopping the pass. Always keep the gun pointed squarely at the spray surface and overlap passes slightly to obtain the most consistent and professional finish possible.
When cleaning, use the appropriate cleaning solution (warm, soapy water for latex materials; mineral spirits for oil-based materials). Never clean air cap or air holes in the nozzle with sharp metal objects. Do not use solvents or lubricants containing silicone.
1. Unplug the power cord. Loosen the material container by 1/2 turn, but do not remove it. This will relieve any pressure left over in the system. Pull the trigger so that the material inside the spray nozzle drains back into the container.
2. Unscrew the container and remove. Empty any remaining material back into the material container.
3. Pour a small amount of the appropriate cleaning solution into the cup (Water=1/2 full. Mineral spirits=1/4 full).
4. Attach the cup to the nozzle and plug in the sprayer.
5. Spray the cleaning solution into a safe area. While spraying, gently shake the spray gun. This slight agitation will help break up smaller particles of spray material.
6. Unplug the power cord. Loosen the material container by 1/2 turn, but do not remove it. This will relieve any pressure left over in the system. Pull the trigger so that the material inside the spray nozzle drains back into the container.